Leaderboard
728x15

Cool Celebrity Look A Like images

Large Rectangle
Cool Celebrity Look A Like images

Some cool celebrity look a like images:

Celebrity Sighting: The Hottest Man on TV celebrity look a like
Image by zizzybaloobah Christopher Meloni - skating at the Wollman Rink in Central Park (he had on leather pants)

Jessica Simpson With A Thinner, Younger Version Of Me celebrity look a like
Image by JefferyTurner @jneerpat said over at Twitter, "Is that what you look like with hair? LOL" It's been a long time since I started shaving my head. I couldn't find a photo quickly to post. But, in looking for a photo of me with hair, I stumbled on this photo with Jessica Simpson at Legoland in January, 2003. So, no, I don't have hair in the photo. But she does. Does that count? I would have posted the photo then, but Flickr wasn't released until February 2004.

Banner